Planning: Props

The props I will be using during the video are fairly simple. The props will make the video become more interesting for the audience and also one prop relates to my CD digipack. This will be a iconic symbol for my artist.

This is a box similar to the one I will be using, this will store photos of the couple together which my actress can reminisce about the past that they have shared together. I will take these photos prior to the filming so that I have post production evidence of them.

 
There will be different types of photos of the couple which will have a polaroid photos, this will give them a lot more effect to the image I'm trying to create, the memories should be portrayed as happiness, but Tonicha will be upset about what has happened as they are on rocky terms at the time of the shoot of the video. This is because of Tonicha's own insecurities that is affecting the relationship, these will be explained throughout the video. The name of the song 'Run' is that she is running away from the relationship as she is feeling too under pressured.
 
 
This is the mask that is featured in my magazine advertisement and my digipack. This will be my artists trademark for the album and music video as it will appear in certain scenes of the video to create a continuity impact.
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment