Planning- Location Planning

When planning location it is important to think about if the location is easily accessible and also the time of year it is going to be. I'm going to use a friends bedroom as my female characters bedroom, it is a very pretty girly bedroom and that is how I wanted it to look like. The colour scheme is pastel pinks with light grey and it is very neat and tidy, this will portray my character as girly and neat, which is what I would like her to be like. 


The location of the grounds I want the couple in the video to have an afternoon out at is Boughton House, but due to the weather in January and February, and the organising with the house manager, this is going to be hard. I would like the day that I am filming on to be bright, but at that time of year there is no guarantee on what the weather is going to be like, so I have came up with a back up to that location. I am going to use the grounds at Wicksteed park if Boughton House is a lot of hassle to book in, this is because Wicksteed park is open to the public at any times which allows me to be more flexible with my filming. 
This is Boughton Houses beautiful grounds, it would be a real pleasure if I was able to film here, but it will require a lot of planning and organising. 


This is the pavilion at Wicksteed park, there is some very pretty areas around it that I would like to use in my video. Events such as proms, weddings, presentations, etc. are held at this venue so it is very popular, but also very accessible which is how I need my venue because I won't be able to predict the weather for filming. 


This is the Wicksteed park pavilion, it is very well maintained and attracts a lot of people to hold special events there.

T
he location of Wicksteed park is a 10 minute drive or 40 minute walk from my house. This gives my a lot of flexibility when I go to film as it wont be difficult to get there. 




No comments:

Post a Comment