For this task we were given a MP3 track by Macklemore ft Ryan called 'Wings', and the video was given to us broken up into different parts. The task was to use the MP3 on Adobe Premiere Pro and put the clips that I had been given in a order in which it would make a successful music video. I used the skills I learnt last year when doing the Horror film opening for my AS level coursework. I found it easy to remember what to do on APP, I used skills such as match on action, trimming, transitions, speeding the clip up and slowing it down, this helped me a lot throughout the task because I was able to learn more skills along the way because my old skills were good. I also learnt how to match lip syncing with the music which is a good skill to learn when doing music videos because it's a good feature.

No comments:
Post a Comment